SenseCam Browser Application
Other Available Downloads
Step 1: Initial browser setup
- Click on the file "InstallDCUSenseCam_Browser.msi". (If you have an older computer, you may be prompted to intall .NET Framework 3.5, if it is not already installed on your computer. If you are prompted click "accept". This will take approximately 60 minutes to install and you may have to restart your computer once it has completed the installation.)
- Keep clicking "next/ok" when prompted. It is recommended that you accept the default settings provided.
Step 2: First Time Opening App on Desktop
- On your desktop click on "DCU SenseCam Browser"
- If you do not already have SQL server (a necessary database application) installed on your computer, it may appear nothing is happening for a few minutes, but in the background your database is automatically being installed...
- DCU SenseCam browser should then automatically start up!!!
Step 3: Have Fun!
- A shortcut was automatically created on your computer desktop. Click on the shortcut named "DCU SenseCam Browser" to open the application any time you want to review/add SenseCam images.
- You can now use this application to upload your SenseCam images (which will automatically be segmented too)
- The help button on the browser will provide assistance in using this Browser
- Please feel free to leave questions/comments on the "Discussions" page. The more feedback the better :)
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.