I would like to be able to see the image filename somehow, so i can tell which images are segmented into which event.
The best place to view this is probably using "SQL Server Management Studio Express"
- in case you don't have it, this can be downloaded from
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=65110 (only takes a minute to install)
- if you're running windows vista/7, right click on the icon, and then click "run as administrator"
- then open it up and click on "connect" as default
- on the tree to the left, expand databases->DCU_SenseCam->tables->All_Images ... then right click and select "Open Table"
- here you should have details on all the images, and be able to see when the "event_id" field changes ... helps you know which images are at the event boundaries...